I'd never really wish death on anyone. Well, perhaps Justin Bieber. Oh and Piers Morgan. And most politicians. Radical Islamists obviously. Come to think of it there are lots of people I'd wish death on.
Brazil is a weird place. Nowhere else in the world will you see extravagant skyscrapers owned by millionaires situated next to poverty stricken slums. There is also a lot of crime there. It's not really a place I want to visit to be honest. Joao Pedro also comes from Brazil and it would seem prostitution is also common in Brazil.
I wonder if any Nigerian man has ever successfully seduced a gormless white girl and got her to pay for his flights. I imagine it's unlikely. I hope it never happens. And I'm not being racist...
I can understand people thinking I'm American or Australian or basically any other English speaking nation given I speak English and I'm white. But African? Really?.
Comments
Post a Comment